Tical is a logistics operator that provides its clients with a portfolio of solutions design services.
We are a world-class trade and industry facilitator; with presence in the Central American isthmus, Mexico and the USA, which is extremely gratifying for our more than 1,300 employees.
Beyond a service, Tical demonstrates a commitment every day in every transaction. It is with this passion that our collaborators go the extra mile to synchronize each link in our clients' supply chain.
Trips per Year: +
Warehouse Square Meters: +
Annual Pallet Capacity: +
- As an International Air Transport Association (IATA) agent for all major airlines.
- Our specialists help you save money with solutions that focus on quick transit.
- Constant communication, consolidation, intermodal opportunities.
- Full charter air freight.
- On-board courier, consolidation.
- Compliance and documentation support.
- Local business practice knowledge.
- Peak period capacity solutions.
- Domestic air services: deferred, time definite, next flight out, and charter.
- Full container shipping solutions.
- Less-than-container Load (LCL).
- Reefer Logistics - Cold chain solutions.
- Project Logistics.
- Order Management for International Supply Chains powered by the collaborative platform to manage supply chain partners and optimize end-to-end operational processes and information flows.
- Cargo insurance.
- Ocean Containers 20’s, 40’s 45’s, Dry and Refrigerated, High Cube Containers.
- Flat-racks Specialized Containers 20’s & 40’s
Systems & Equipment
- Warehouse management system (ORACLE-WMS) that complements its highly efficient physical operation.
- Temperature Controlled Environments – Pharma and Retail Sectors
- Strategic distribution networks from among its warehouses to improved service levels and minimize cost we review our client’s order patterns, inventory needs, transportation flows and overall requirements to build a customized solution that dynamically responds to changing needs and configure a more cost-effective distribution network from among these facilities.
- Leader in FTL and LTL less-than-truckload transportation.
- Dry and refrigerated trucking service and are proud to acknowledged that we are the leading LTL providers between Central America and Mexico trade-lane.
- Speed – Next-day and two-day lanes.
- Reliability – One of the largest, most modern and safest-equipped fleets in the industry.
- Flexibility – All types of commodities accepted.
- Expertise – Over 30 years of experience as an LTL carrier.
- Business intelligence – Data-driven reporting and custom analytics
- Multinational – Negotiated terms for service in Mexico and Central America
- Multimodal – Access to TICAL’s complete range of transportation and logistics solutions
- Security and Compliance
TICAL provides full material management and distribution fully compliant with the Life Science healthcare sectors such as temperature controlled and a pharmacist on staff to ensure full compliance protocols are adhered to when handling controlled substances, for our Retail sector we provide temperature-controlled facilities at ambient or specific refrigerated temperature.
- We provide transportation between CEDIS, all modes of transport units, dry controlled temperature and frozen.
- We have secondary transportation in all modalities up to the point of sale directly and with routing.
- We manage the routes through the logistics management system.
- We have certified drivers (RCONTROL)
- Monitor the progress of every purchase order in real-time.
- From communicating with vendors to ensuring contractual compliance after placing a purchase order.
- Streamlined and centralized electronic purchase order management software system, organizations can encounter unnecessary purchase order management bottlenecks that can decrease their bottom line, foment miscommunication, and increase error-filled purchase orders.
- Our solutions allow our Customer’s to carefully manage their complete Order to Cash cycle while Tical engages in a complete end to end Order Management fulfillment including managing your Vendor’s KPI’s performance.